- Is Your Pool Fence Approved?
Los Angeles County has given its approval to meet its strict building code to Guardian’s 5-foot mesh pool fence.
The city’s code is one of the toughest and this is the first time that the city has given its approval for a mesh pool fence.
We have invented and manufacture the SAFEST removable, climb-resistant pool fencing systems. The system includes our locking sleeves and a self-closing gate – all designed specifically to protect small children from getting into the swimming pool.
Here is a summary of the Pool Fence Regulations in L.A. County:
- The fence needs to be 60″ high and no more than 2″ off the ground. 4″ above ground if on a solid stone or concrete surface.
- If plan to do a metal fence the Vertical rods can be 4″ apart if the Horizontal rods are apart 45″ or wider
- Vertical rods need to be 1.75″ apart if the horizontal rods are less than 45″ apart.
- Horizontal rods have to be on the side near the pool.
See our original research report from the City of Los Angeles
For more information CONTACT US today!