Fencing for dogs
To protect your dog or your yard sometimes requires keeping your pet fenced. But what if you only want to use the fence occasionally? Using removable or temporary fencing is an excellent option. Temporary fencing for dogs is an excellent way to keep your pet where you want them to be.
Finding something attractive that matches your backyard design and doesn’t look hideous can be a challenge. It’s also important to find a strong fence that is difficult to claw through.
This is why we designed our black polyester mesh PET MESH FENCE. We spent almost five years developing this system we call our pet mesh. The holes in this mesh are very small and your pets claws are too large to fit into the mesh material. If your pet can’t get his claws into the mesh to try and shred it, it becomes very difficult for them to damage it. This mesh is very tough but also see-through and attractive.
What Is A Pet Fence?
A pet fence is an excellent protection for pets that should not access certain parts of your yard. It is made from heavier strands of 100% polyvinyl-coated polyester making it resistant to dogs and cats that want to go through it, jump over it or scratch their way out. The pet mesh is made from a transparent material, that is UV resistant and wind permeable.
Benefits of Pet Mesh
- A pet fence keeps large and aggressive pets like dogs from accessing restricted areas in your yard.
- A pet fence keeps pets away from destroying expensive equipment like air conditioning unit.
- A pet fence is a reliable containment method because pets cannot chew their way out of their containment area.
- It’s the cheapest way to contain aggressive pets unlike traditional containment technique such as building a wooden or metallic barricades.
The No Hole Option Temporary Fence
This fencing option uses a strong base with holes where the poles stand from. The base is filled with water, making them heavy and immovable. This makes the poles and mesh steady and at the right place hence resist strong winds or scratches from aggressive pets. After using the temporary fences, owners only have to detach the mesh and poles, empty the sand or water from the bases and store them. Some of the reasons why this fencing option is fast gaining popularity include;
- No Drilling Hassles– This saves on time while also preserving the concrete floor around your yard.
- Easy To Assemble– This fencing option requires no technical advice in the first place. In addition, there are no complex tools or equipment required in assembling the fence.
- Portable and Easy to Store– After using the fence for a given time, home owners only have to empty the bases’ contents, gather up the bases, poles and the mesh and store till the next fencing exercise.
Our pet mesh fencing is easy for a homeowner to install and just as simple to remove when you need. Please contact us for more information or call us at 855-766-7665.
See how to create a doggie paddling pool at home