Pool Fences In Los Angeles
A home pool in Los Angeles can be an excellent luxury, but for homeowners with young children or animals it can be a source of considerable concern, and with good reason. An open pool can be a hazard for toddlers or pets who lack the ability to swim. Thankfully, there’s a wide range of fences designed to secure your pool.
You are going to want to have a pool fence that makes your pool as safe as possible, so professional installation is preferable.
- Our patented gate latch has been titled “The World’s Safest Gate Latch.”
- Guardian gates are non-climbable– with no top cross bar on the gate, children have nothing to grab in order to pull themselves over.
- Smaller fence poles for less noticeable holes, and a strong mesh fence net that can be easily taken down when necessary.
- Made to be removable and can also be made permanent by adding a locking deck sleeve. Depending if it is for code requirements or just for safety.
- Guardian fences are available in 48″, 54″, and 60″ heights and a variety of colors. 48″ is the minimum height recommended by U.S.P.C.S.P.
See our original approval letter from the City Of Los Angeles
How Much Are Guardian Pool Fences?
We have, of course, many different styles of fence to choose from. This is why we are not able to give you a quote over the phone – we give FREE estimates, but we have to come out and see the job. Our price depends on several factors that we need to know before installation. These factors are:
- Type of mesh material
- Type of pool
- Height of the fence
- Installation involved (there may be stairs, dirt work, concrete work needed etc.)
Our fences can be easily removed if you’d like to open up your pool deck temporarily. For code however, we have to make your fence permanent in Los Angeles.
Installing a pool fence in Los Angeles can save lives. Thankfully, affordable models are widely available. If you’d like to learn more or would like to schedule your FREE ESTIMATE, contact us today!